Love Fashion

The difference between style and fashion is quality!Here are some posts by me for celebrity style,street style etc.Hope you like it! :)

Κυριακή 19 Ιουνίου 2011

The Best Summer Nail Trends

Summer is finally here!Time to go to the beach,do shopping therrapy and relax a little.I have found my favourite summer nail trends witch I love and wear all the time.This summer the new trends are light colours and not so strong that are perfect.So have a look,hope you like them.


Sweet lilac!I love that colour.It matches with everything and it is really beautiful.

Lovely light blue.When I see that colour I really feel that summer is here cause it reminds the sea.Many celebrities like it and it is one of the best colours :D


I don't usually wear that colour but it is one of my favourites and we have seen it in many celebs like Emma Roberts on the red carpet and she was totally beautiful.It is a light colour witch matches with everything.



Beautiful Pink! I love that colour not only for my nails but for everything from clothes to my bedroom.


Grey! A colour that I put on my nails not only in the summer but every season.


Some of my favourites!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου