Love Fashion

The difference between style and fashion is quality!Here are some posts by me for celebrity style,street style etc.Hope you like it! :)

Παρασκευή 17 Ιουνίου 2011

Fashion Inspiration:Angelina Jolie




We have seen Angelina Jolie in many appearances on the red carpet and the most of them where incredible!When I discovered this one I really liked it.Actually,I love her movies and all that she has done especially action movies witch I really like so I always watch her on the red carpet and I do believe that she is a style icon.In this outfit she looks just gorgeous.Brown is one of my favourite colours and I love buying brown clothes usually in winter but this dress really inspires me cause I love that delicious chocolate colour that makes her look so vintage and chic.It fits her perfectly and she has matched it with some fabulous shoes and with her gorgeous hair.I think everyone notices her,especially paparazzi love her and their glad to follow her not only on the red carpet but everywhere!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου